The ultimate guide for Top Sport Talents. An integral approach for sporter, trainer, school and parents.
To help top sport talents aged 10-20 years on a social and socially responsible manner as optimally as possible to develop to the maximum of their ability, without sacrificing the sport experience and the fun in sports.
To guide top sport talents to other life interpretation, particularly when the top is found to be not feasible.
Why it is important?
By aligning 4 perspectives we create a win-win-win-win situation:
- Better players more opportunities in sport and society, more income, more fun
- Better youth academies more throughput, less drop-outs, better trainers more profits, better atmosphere
- Better schools better school performance, better reputation, more pupils, better teachers, better atmosphere
- More stable families less problems, shared solutions, better atmosphere
What experts say
Online guidance every week
- Scorecards details discussion
- Questions and recommandations
- Points of attention next week
Evaluation each quarter,
half year, year
- Scorecards graphics
- Actions Plan A, B, C
- Decisions Plan A, B, C (year)
Workshop / 3 day courses
On location: LSM Method training for
“Champions are not made on gyms. Champions arise from what is deep in themselves : a desire, a dream, a vision. They must have the talent and the will. But the will must be stronger than the talent”.
Jeroen Rijsdijk , Eufa soccer coach, The Netherlands
Niels Spelbos, educational agent, The Netherlands
Cees van Rootselaar, professional basketball player, The Netherlands
Mark Weel, specialist NOC/NSF, The Netherlands
Mark Wotte, international soccer coach, The Netherlands
Andre van der Ley, international youth academy specialist, The Netherlands
- Sinan Güler, Güler Legacy, Turkey
Sedat Donzemer, sports marketing specialist, Turkey
- Michael Sun, sports entrepreneur, China
- Eduardo Raupp, event manager Brazil
- Saleh Albeidli, sports lawyer, United Arab Emirates
Motasem Al Dakhayel, sports project manager, Saudi Arabia
Choose for Total Sport Approach.
Create a win-win situation for sporter, trainer, school and parents.